Q: DIC message: Oil low, check coolant level... both recently changed and are full.

Bell chime and message to stop car and turn engine off. Checks of the engine reveals that both oil and coolant are full.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. This suggests faulty coolant and oil level sensors that may need repair or replacing, or it may be that they were not reset at the time of the recent oil and fluid change. You should be able to reset this by doing the following:

Turn the ignition to ON, Press the INFO button on the driver information center (DIC) to display ENGINE OIL LIFE. Press and hold the INFO RESET button on the DIC until the display reads 100% ENGINE OIL LIFE. The engine oil life index is now reset. Turn the ignition OFF.

Hope this helps and good luck! If you still need help, consider having one of our certified automotive technicians come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this issue for you.

• DIC message: Oil low, check coolant level... both recently changed and are full.