Q: Diagnose bad water pump

How do I know if water pump is going bad?

3. Diagnose bad water pump

Q: Q: Reduced Engine Power

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the car seeming to have issues with the extreme cold weather, there may not be anything technically wrong with it. It is not uncommon for vehicles to struggle with this. You may want...

Q: Q: Vehicle wont start

The fuel system pressure should be checked to see if it is within specifications to start the vehicle and open the injectors. If the pressure is too low or no pressure then check the fuel pump connector and if it...

Q: Grinding noise when steering left in reverse at low speeds.

I am working on this