Q: Diagnose bad water pump

How do I know if water pump is going bad?

3. Diagnose bad water pump

Q: can i remove cylinder head without removing engine from the car

It is possible to remove the head while the engine is in the car, but it's going to be tight. This can be a difficult and even dangerous job. Unless you feel very comfortable with this type of work, you...

Q: Q: Transmission fluid is leaking

I would not recommend driving your truck under these conditions to prevent transmission damage. My first recommendation would be to have your transmission system inspected by an automotive service professional to locate the source of the leak. Possible leak sources...

Q: Misfire and power loss until warm up - 1999 Chevrolet Silverado

When a vehicle misfires when it is cold, it is usually because it isn't getting enough fuel. A cold motor needs more fuel to run. Chevrolet trucks are well known for fuel pump issues. The first thing I would do...