Q: I have a 2007 Dodge charger and yesterday it made a loud pop noise and once i made it home all my water was on the ground!!!

asked by on August 04, 2017

I was on my way home and I heard a loud pop noise and once i made it home all my water was on the ground!! What's wrong with it??

Hi there. The sound you heard was likely a lower coolant hose popping or the radiator itself splitting, causing the coolant to rapidly exit the system. This is a rather serious problem, so I would highly recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a coolant leaking inspection, so they can determine what is damaged and needs to be replaced to fix your Charger.