Q: Dashboard lights stay on engine cut itself off .lowjack

My mechanic he replace my brake booster and he added brake fluid then he said he needed to bleed the. Brakes he. Turn SUV on and off pumping brakes then he was out side near the front left tire .SUV turn it self off and the light was stuck on and I do have a lowjack security under my steering column. My mechanic think its the lowjack security and lowjack green light goes on and off with dashboard .need another advice please help. Thank you for your time.

It’s difficult to say for certain, but I would be very suspicious of any accessories that are wired into the system. Your car has about a half dozen or more modules controlling everything from engine and transmission functions to brakes, lights, locks, and horns. They are in constant communication with each other even when the car is off via the Control Area Network (CAN) Introducing any accessories into this system is bound to create some electronic confusion. Any diagnosis would start with scanning all of the car’s modules for codes, but having something else in the system like a LowJack might introduce some false codes and confuse things even more. If you want some help with this you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your car and let you know what it will take to fix it.

3. Dashboard lights stay on engine cut itself off .lowjack