Q: Dashboard light some time in the morning donot come

One week ago I was try to push the power button on to go to my work after I push the power button all the dashboard lights did not come on but the car is on and I drove it to my work for around 30 mins without any dashboard lights and also the odometer for Millage donot work but after I parked my car for 10 mins I went back to checked it and I found all the dashboard lights came back this happened now 2 times in about 10 days I donot know what is the problem? Thanks

An intermittent electrical problem like this is usually due to a failed connection somewhere. The best time to test for the issue, is when you are currently having the issues. You will want to start with the terminals that supplies the dashboard with power and data. You may have obvious damages that are visible and diagnosis will be easy. Make sure all the wires and the terminals are clean, dry, and tight. If you do not see any issues with the terminals or the wires, you can then start to test for power. You will need a wiring diagram and information on what the voltage is supposed to be at that moment. You will also need a voltmeter. Due to the fact you drive a hybrid vehicle, you will want to exercise extreme caution when inspecting, testing, or touching any electrical system on the vehicle.