Q: Dash lights are all on

I replaced the starter in my car, so the battery was disconnected for 3 days, once the starter was replaced and the batter re-hooked, all the lights on my dash stay lit, the ABS, service, trunk light, etc. Wondering if there is a reset switch somewhere? The car runs fine, just lights will not go off.

It is possible that some damage may have occurred to the electrical system due to weather or animals while the battery was disconnected. Normally when a battery is disconnected for any period of time the symptoms you are experiencing do not occur. I would recommend having your vehicle’s electrical system inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue.

3. Dash lights are all on