Q: dash and rear running lights not working

ive changed bulbbs and fuses on 2007 pt crusier still i have no livhts what could be the cause

3. dash and rear running lights not working

Q: How would I know if it was my upper or lower oxygen sensor that has gone out?

Typically if an oxygen sensor is bad, the check engine light would come on and a fault code stored in the engine control unit. There are other ways a technician can verify if oxygen sensors are performing as they should....

Q: What does 'Top Up Coolant' light mean?

This indicates the engine cooling system is low on coolant and will need to be topped off. The system should be inspected for leaks to ensure there are no other issues causing the engine coolant level to drop. Please note:...

Q: Car was working fine then randomly shut off and will not turn back on, check engine light came on after the car turned off.

Hi there. First you would need to check for any codes that could be stored or pending on the ECM (computer). The code will direct you to the location area that could be the cause of the noise that occurred...