Q: dash and rear running lights not working

ive changed bulbbs and fuses on 2007 pt crusier still i have no livhts what could be the cause

Hello. There will likely be an issue with your multi-function switch causing your lighting issue. This switch is the primary control for the interior and exterior lighting systems. If the switch fails it may not fail completely and still leave some systems functional, such as the turn signals. . Most components of the multi-function switch are internal but you can test them through the electrical connectors. I suggest that a technician check the power and ground supply to the switch. Then test the switch itself to see if the output change with the switch position. Please keep in mind that a technician which we have here at YourMechanic would be able to provide diagnosis for you.

3. dash and rear running lights not working