Q: Darryl 1999 Chevy silverrado transmission fluid running hot,what should I do

My 1999 Chevy silverrado transmission fluid is running, hot,what should I do

If the transmission is overheating it is usually an indication that the transmission is being overloaded and needs addition of an external or the transmission is slipping. If you are not pulling a trailer or loading truck then you have a transmission slip condition. Have the fluid checked to see if clutch material is in fluid in excess showing the clutches are bad and transmission needs overhauled.

• Darryl 1999 Chevy silverrado transmission fluid running hot,what should I do