Q: Cylinder 1 misfire

How do I get rid of a cylinder 1 misfire ? I changed the spark plugs and coil pack

Hello. You will need to have the cylinder compression tested and if it is okay then check the fuel injector to see if it is getting an injector pulse from the computer. If you have injector pulse then remove and check injector to see if it is clogged. If the injector is working but clogged, then have the injectors cleaned or replaced. Also have the combustion chambers and valves cleaned of carbon using a good cleaner through the intake manifold. For further assistance, have a professional pinpoint the cause of the misfire in order to proceed with proper repair.

3. Cylinder 1 misfire