Q: The button for my hazards won't depress

Have a 2014 Ford Escape bought used but in great condition other than the hazard button won't depress. It feels like it isn't supposed to it is that stuck, how do I fix it

Occasionally, these types of switches can get stuck due to dirt, debris or in some cases sticky substances such as drink fluids, etc. In some cases, spraying a very small amount of electrical contact cleaner around it will cause it to work loose and begin working again.

This must be done carefully to avoid getting too much in or around other switches. If this does not work, you may need to have the dash disassembled to correct this. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose the switch and proceed with repairs.