Q: CV joints are bad

What damage can CV joints do to a van

A: ...

Q: Car is temp is rising past halfway mark while in traffic ...water pump and therm replaced also pressure test passed

Hello: There are several reasons why the coolant temperature would increase while you're stuck in traffic, in fact, it's rather normal for this to occur. Typically the thermostat on the radiator is set to release and open the coolant to...

Q: Weird coolant leaks.

The issues you're describing are very common when the head gasket was damaged and repaired. When the head gasket fails, water or coolant finds its way into the engine and mixes with the engine; but the reverse is also possible...

Q: Can my cvs assemblys go out around the same time

It is possible for them to both go out at the same time, especially if the CV protective boots are both cracked or broken allowing dirt and debris to get inside the CV joints. The CV joint is packed with...