Q: CV joints are bad

What damage can CV joints do to a van

A: ...

Q: No oil pressure, starts and stalls.

Honestly, as a technician I would recommend an engine replacement or finding another vehicle. An engine with 213k miles is not worth doing extensive repairs on, as you will likely have other problems. From what I've read the engine has...

Q: What does it mean when the harmonic balancer wobbles?

Hi, thanks for writing in. When the harmonic balancer is wobbling, it would be best not to run the engine. The harmonic balancers function is to counteract the vibrations in the engine so damage doesn't occur. When it fails, it...

Q: Clicking noise when turning wheels. Is this type of job going to cost thousands or should I get a new car?

Hey there. As you may know, the CV joints are the connection that transfers power from the transmission to the wheels by the use of the CV joints and drive shafts. They have a rubber boot that covers them to...