Q: CV joints are bad

What damage can CV joints do to a van

A: ...

Q: Car wont start

Check for battery voltage to the relay that you believe (based on the wiring diagram) supplies the ignition control module. If the relay is new, or otherwise known to be good, the problem is either the relay is not being...

Q: I am trying to push the vehicle out of a tow away zone. It's in neutral; but will not move.

Try checking to be sure the parking brake is not set. Other than the parking brake or being in gear still, there is no reason the car should not roll.

Q: Clicking sound from the rear end on 1990 Porsche 944

The rubber boot on the CV joint can rupture after high miles and the grease will leak or splatter from the area as the wheel it's connected to turns. Once the joint is dry, you will be able to hear...