Q: CV joints are bad

What damage can CV joints do to a van

3. CV joints are bad

Q: Just noticed a huge oil leak trailing my car. It seems to be coming from below the engine. I recently had my oil changed a month

You might have a problem with the oil filter leaking when you rev the engine and increase the oil pressure. This can be from a collapsed oil filter media or excessive oil pressure from the engine. I recommend having the...

Q: Car still runs bad. Replaced fuel and oil filter. Also replaced knock sensor and got an oil change. Car stalls and has slow speed.

Q: My car makes a cracking sound in the front while driving.

It sounds like you may have worn CV joints. the CV joints are the couplings on the end of the axles that allow the wheels to steer while under power. When they are failing they usually make a popping sound...