Q: CV axel came off

I have a 96 honda accord vtech and while driving my cv axel came off. Now, I replaced that and the caliper and brake shoes but all four tires are still locked up. We did bleed the brakes on all 4 too. Any help?

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1996 Honda Accord. If the brakes are continuing to stay applied then you more than likely need a new master cylinder. This occurs when the piston seizes up in the master cylinder bore and will not release the fluid. It can also occur if there was anything other than brake fluid added to the braking system. If some other fluid was accidentally used then every part of the braking system that contains rubber will need to be replaced. If you need help fixing this, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace the brake master cylinder