Q: Creeking sound from the front side of my vehicle on rough roads

Creeking sound from the front side of my vehicle on rough roads

Hello. Your issue is likely related to the suspension or an issue with the wheel. There are a lot of components related to these systems, and you will need to perform several tests in order to pinpoint the location of the noise. With the car off and parked on level ground, physically push on and bounce the front end of the car. If you can replicate the noise you need to focus on the shocks and springs. If you cannot replicate the noise while the vehicle is on the ground then you will need to raise the vehicle onto a lift or jack stands. From there you will be able to manipulate the tires and perform a visual inspection. Along with checking for any obvious damages, you can try to replicate the sounds you have been hearing. At that point you can find the source of the noises and take appropriate action. Only further testing of the system can verify what the problem is, but start with a bounce test because it can be done at ease almost anywhere.