Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-pqyw19js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-pqyw19js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-pqyw19js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-pqyw19js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-pqyw19js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-pqyw19js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-pqyw19js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-pqyw19js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-pqyw19js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-pqyw19js:173:8

Q: Car has problem starting

Yesterday my car had a problem starting. I suspected the battery. I used my CTEX charger overnight (12 hours) and though the car started first time this morning it took 4 seconds to start rather than the normal 1 second. I drove to work but its only 3 or 4 miles and through traffic so the average speed is not high. I parked the car then tried to restart the engiine. I tried 3 or 4 times and it wouldn't start (I leave the ignition turned for 4 seconds max).

When driving to work today I noticed the EPC and EMS warning lights were on. Note the EMS light has been on for 3 years and been through several MOTS and services and I was told its not a problem to worry about (perhaps thats just what I wanted to hear). The EPC light being on when driving is new though.

A: If you suspect battery then I guess you&#39...

If you suspect battery then I guess you're saying that the car has problems cranking; in that the starter motor seems to be turning more slowly when you turn the key. A car made in 2002 should probably be on it's second battery by now and ready for it's third, so it is not unlikely that you are correct. First you need to have the battery load tested. Then, once you are sure you have a good battery in the car, weather it is the current one or a replacement, you need to load test the charging system. Then you can read and cancel the codes that are turning on your warning lights. If the system voltage has dropped while you were operating the car, it's not unusual to present a number of false codes. so you need to clear them and start over.Then, if the warning lights return, you can read the codes and act on them. The EPC light indicates a problem in the engines throttle control system. It could be a fault in the pedal position sensor or one of the tracks in the throttle actuator. The EMS stands for engine management system and without more information I can only say it can be any number of faults. Either light, if it comes back,should not be ignored. To solve the battery or the warning light issues, you can contact Your Mechanic, and they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your car and advise you on what you need to do next.