Q: Could the reason for my dashboard gauges not working be a fuses and or fuses needing to be replaced?

I was just wondering if the reason for my gauges on my car not working (gas, speedometer, temperature, RPM) would be because there may be a fuse that needs to be replaced

Depending on the vehicle year, make and model you may have a fuse that got blown. You may also have a shorted instrument cluster that has blown fuses or is just not making good contact with the wire harness connections on the back of the cluster. Some vehicles can be scanned and diagnosed for problems and will help to narrow the problem down for you. I would recommend you check all the fuses before having the cluster checked and diagnosed by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.com.

• Could the reason for my dashboard gauges not working be a fuses and or fuses needing to be replaced?