Q: Could hardwiring the cooling fan cause the ECM to burn out? After trying emissions the security lock wouldn't allow starting.

I hardwired the cooling fan on and tried to go through emissions. Their computer said they couldn't read it. Then It wouldn't start, The security lockout has not allowed the vehicle to start since. A new mechanic said I need new PCM. I feel like I should get a new fan & new computer & try that. I can't afford going to Ford. Would bypassing the relay fry the computer?

3. Could hardwiring the cooling fan cause the ECM to burn out? After trying emissions the security lock wouldn't allow starting.