Q: coolant mix with oil running hot

I noticed that I had coolant in my oil did the blue devil thing work for about 8 months now back with the yellow goop what do I need to do please help me about to lose my mind

The coolant will mix with the oil on these engines due to a couple possible problems. The intake coolant passages will leak into engine through the intake o-ring gaskets. The other possible cause is the head gaskets and heads will leak into the oil passages of the head through gasket or metal wear on the head from corrosion. You should pressure test the cooling system to see if intake or head is leaking. You may need to have the intake removed to see where the leak is coming from. If intake seals are good then remove cylinder heads and have them checked for corrosion damage and cracks.