Q: Constant thud noise while trying to go forward in first gear

I start the car everything sounds fine no oil leaks or fluid on the ground. I shift the transmission into first gear and while disengaging the clutch there is a loud thud noise that wouldn't stop.

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2011 Ford Mustang. It would pretty hard to diagnose this without conducting a visual inspection. Since you said the transmission fluid is okay, have the transmission checked to see if you have a broken mount or an internal transmission gear problem. If you need help, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the shifting problem and advise you on a repair.