Q: Connect wir

How do I connect the wires from RS00 G5 device to a evo-ride device? Ford crown Vic 2011

Q: Right rear sets lower than left side pulls to right with tire wear on rt. Front outside of tire

You should have the entire suspension checked for sway bar links that are broken. If the links are broken or bushings are worn out then the links should be replaced.

Q: Hazard lights won't turn off on 2012 Ford explorer.

Hi Taylor. Thanks for contacting us today. In the owner manual of your Ford Explorer, there should be a fuse and electrical relay diagram, that indicates which fuse or relay powers the hazard lights. The only way to disconnect them...

Q: Hello Jim.. I am replacing an alternator in a Scion xb and have everything covered except I can find any info on the belt tensione

If you are planning to replace your alternator and need to release the tension on the belt for removal, I would recommend starting by removing the front right wheel. Then I would remove the splash guard behind the wheel to...