Q: Compatible anti theft system to replace

The anti system was stolen and I want to know what other cars have the same or compatible system I can use to replace it

3. Compatible anti theft system to replace

Q: ABS, Rough shifting

Hello. The only speed sensor located in the rear of the vehicle will be located in the differential housing. This may be the sensor that requires attention. If our transmission is experiencing shifting problems in first gear, and your speedometer...

Q: Battery charge low

Hi. The alternator is the key part of the charging system and helps maintain the battery charge during vehicle operation. A faulty alternator is common and can cause the problem mentioned. A loose wire, blown fuse, or faulty alternator are...

Q: Loss of power while driving the car after it gets moving. Steering also goes out. I shut car off and start it back up and it's fine.

Hi, thanks for writing in. There are a few components that can cause these issues. The easiest part to inspect for proper function is the drive belt(s). If these are slipping, stretching, or breaking they will slip and can cause...