Q: I have a 2006 dodge caravan and I been smelling gas for about a month but it's not burning alot of gas do you have any idea what i

I have been smelling gas for about a month but I don't see any leaks and it doesn't seem to be burning alot of gas do you have any idea what to might be

It is possible that you have a leak in your exhaust system. Many times you will be able to smell gas when the exhaust system has a hole in it. The most common cause of this would be the exhaust gaskets or the muffler. I would recommend having these items inspected by a qualified professional to determine if the exhaust is the cause of your fuel odor.

• I have a 2006 dodge caravan and I been smelling gas for about a month but it's not burning alot of gas do you have any idea what i