Q: Cold air doesn't come out of the vent

Last year they replaced the switch and the clutch on my air conditioning. It's doing the same thing now - the air blows hard but no cold air comes out.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. If you are...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. If you are only getting ambient air temperature out of the vents, then your compressor is not on. You may need to have the A/C checked to see if Freon has leaked out or if there is an electrical issue with the compressor not coming on. If you'd like help, consider having an automotive technician expert, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you.