Q: Coil in car is weak

The coil in my car is weak and the skirt sometimes rubs against the tires.

A: Hi there. I'm assuming you're talki...

Hi there. I'm assuming you're talking about the coil spring. If your fender (or skirt) is rubbing against the tire due to suspension problems, the coil spring may be completely collapsed. Of course, many other failed components could cause this scenario as well. Regardless, it doesn't sound like your vehicle is safe to drive. I would have a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the suspension issue and repair your vehicle. I