Q: code p2015 and p2004

my mecanic change the eletronic throttle control but those codes appear and it hesitates to accelerate?

A: The codes are telling you the intake manifo...

The codes are telling you the intake manifold runners are open. They are normally closed while driving and only need to be open when the engine is off. The intake manifold depends on them being closed for proper vacuum. This would cause your poor acceleration and hesitation. The issue may be with the unit themselves (there are several), or with the vacuum supply that closes them. These should be inspected and replaced or repaired as needed.