Q: Q: Clutch

Hi ok so I have the ebrake up I'm in neutral I push the clutch in and start. I out the ebrake down push the clutch all the way in and try to shift into first and it won't. If i push it forward I see the rpms drop and the car goes forward slowy while I have the clutch all the way down. If the car is off it shifts just fine 3rd is a little clicky but that's it. I can launch start in first gear and drive shifting to second is hard and 3rd just grinds and if I'm in 1st and come to a stop the car stalls and shakes violently. And it also seems in neutral the stick shakes alot.

You need to check to see if the clutch fluid reservoir is full and that you can see the clutch release lever moving. If it is moving and the clutch will not release then the pressure plate is bad and need replaced. If the clutch pedal does not have any pressure then check to see under dash to see if mechanism is moving or it is defective. I recommend having the system checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.