Q: Climate control is not workkng

Today I was driving and using the a/c then I smelt smoke and saw smoke out the side window. After, I saw that the a/c button would turn on but blink. The rear defrost button doesn't turn on. I turn the fan to all settings and don't feel any air come out. I checked the compressor it's not spinning but the fans should still work right? I suspect the blower motor might be screwed but idk.

A: You will need to see what component blew ou...

You will need to see what component blew out all the freon out of the A/C. In the process, it may have blown a fuse to the A/C causing no blower or compressor to come on. If you seen smoke, then this may be from the A/C compressor or line blowing. I recommend having the AC system pressures checked and diagnosed by a mechanic. From there, they will be able to have the correct repairs made on the car.