Q: clicking noise in steering

i have a 2009 bmw 750i and when im driving straight or trun the wheel a little bit there is a small clicking noise and i can feel the vibration

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The first components to consider when you experience these symptoms are the tires. They will create noise and vibration when they are inflated improperly, out of round, or out of balance. If the tires check out, then you want to turn your attention to the wheel assemblies. This is going to include the wheel bearings, control arms, and ball joints. Since you hear it while turning, you may also want to look into the CV joints. A good visual inspection of the suspension and steering components may lead you to the worn part. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. clicking noise in steering