Q: Q: Car does not start

I try to start my car and starter works but won't start engine

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: What are the normal operating temp ranges for the 2015 Chrysler 200 2.4 engine and transmission?

Hi Mr. T. Thanks for contacting us today. 230 degrees is on the upper threshold of normal operating temperature for the 2.4-liter Chrysler 200 engine. In most cases, the radiator fan will kick on around 200 and can increase temperature...

Q: Frequent flickering of interior / dash board lights.

Your car has about a dozen modules spread around the body that control various functions. I have dealt with a similar problem in the past and eventually found a connector on one of the SAM's (signal acquisition modules) that was...

Q: PO700 code. Check engine light not on. Brake and ABS lights flash at start, then turn off.

Hi there. The P0700 trouble code indicates an issue with the vehicle’s transmission control system. This code is a general code, and will usually come accompanied with other, more specific, transmission related codes. A few possible causes are issues with...