Q: Q: Car does not start

I try to start my car and starter works but won't start engine

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: My car won't start and the check engine light and check oil lights are on

The clicking sound can occur when there is not enough battery power getting to the starter to crank the engine. If the cables were corroded, then the battery may be sulfated and need to be replaced. A simple battery check...

Q: My coolant fans is not running when ac is turned on.

With A/C systems, it is important to know in what order things turn on and off. From your description, it sounds as though the compressor clutch is only engaging for a short period of time. This is usually due to...

Q: Q: Jerking reaction when accelerating

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...