Q: Q: Car does not start

I try to start my car and starter works but won't start engine

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: My left and right window is not aligned up. They are one inch over.

Hi there. On the track to the windows, there are two plastic bearings (like a roller wheel) that rotates on the rail as the window is moving up and down. They are on both sides of the window track. Sounds...

Q: Battery dying and both alternator and battery passed for good when inspected

If the battery passes a load test and charging system output has been measured and is within specifications, the only reason a battery will discharge is if the car sits for a long period of time (batteries will self-discharge even...

Q: My car is leaking transmission fluid - I can't diagnose the leak

Based on the NHTSA database covering consumer complaints, as well as government mandated recalls and factory service bulletins, for your specific year, make and model, I do not see evidence of widespread complaints about transmission fluid leaks. Such leaks are,...