Q: Engine stutters

I have an engine stutter between 45 and 60 mph. I suspect it is a bad fuel injector.

A: It is possible that your engine could have ...

It is possible that your engine could have a fuel issue of some kind. Considering that it is a hybrid, I would not overlook they electric motor for issues during this diagnosis. I would first recommend having your vehicle scanned for diagnostic trouble codes by a mechanic in order to get a reading of your fuel trims. The mechanic will compare the readings given by the scan tool to the factory specifications for your fuel trims. If anything is out of specification, this will indicate to the mechanic that a fuel injector issue may exist. Checking the pressure of the fuel pump is also another recommendation of mine for this particular symptom.