Q: Chevy Silverado

Installed new fuel pump, and relay tried to start truck but no fuel comes out the injectors.

Hi There, This may be caused by a few different possibilities such as a faulty connection to the fuel injectors, a faulty crank position sensor or even a bad ignition module. If the ignition module is not working properly, it never signals the ignition coil. This same signal goes to the PCM and tells the injectors when to fire. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your truck.