Q: Chevrolet Aveo 2005 won't start after cold weather.

Chevrolet Aveo 2005 won't start after cold weather. All lights flash on dashboard, and loud, rapid clicking sound is heard when turning the key. Any advice on what the issue could be?

Cold weather is hard on batteries and it sounds like yours is dead. There is enough power to light the dashboard until you try to draw power to the starter, Then everything goes dead, the starter solenoid drops back, the demand goes down, then there is enough power to light the dashboard again. This happens over and over in rapid succession and that gives you your flashing and clicking. Contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Chevy and replace your battery right there on the spot.

3. Chevrolet Aveo 2005 won't start after cold weather.