Q: Checked starter replaced ECM checked alternator start just clicks and fuel gauge goes down

Try find out why won't start bought it knowing having charging problem I've replaced ECM and tested starter and alternator and battery and all fuse when u crank gas gauge goes down

Hi there. What tests did you perform on the starter, alternator, and battery? What were the results versus manufacturer specifications? Why did you replace the ECM? Was the battery tested using a digital battery tester that provides current voltage, cold cranking amps, and state of health? If the battery has a bad cell, a simple voltage meter will not reveal this information and it can create many electrical problems. The battery is the heart of the electrical system. A failing alternator or erratic built in voltage regulator can also create an electrical headache. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a no start inspection.

3. Checked starter replaced ECM checked alternator start just clicks and fuel gauge goes down