Q: Check Power Steering light is on, auto electrician cannot repair. What could the problem be?

Check Power Steering light is on, auto electrician cannot repair what could the problem be?

A: Unfortunately, without knowing the specific...

Unfortunately, without knowing the specific model of your Toyota this may be tough to diagnose accurately as there different known issues associated with specific model vehicles. If your power steering system is an electric system, this may be due to an electrical fault or short. There are a number of electrical power steering systems on various cars that have active recalls from the manufacturers out on the market. However, without knowing your vehicle model, we cannot speculate. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your power steering system so that you can have peace of mind driving your car.