Q: Q: Check Oil light coming on.

Check Oil sensor says to change the oil and it is not even at 3,000 miles yet. I do not drive in rush hour traffic, but work from home. I need the sensor fixed if it is bad so I can get my inspection done.

If it is just the change oil indication on the dash then all you have to do is have it reset every time you have the oil change done. The light will not reset automatic when you have your oil changed. Have the light reset or you can do it by pushing the button in the center of your dash with key on engine off and hold for three seconds to reset it. The next time it will come on should be in about 3000 miles. If the light still remains on despite having new oil, you may want to have this issue inspected.

3. Q: Check Oil light coming on.