Q: Check engine light / truck stalled on me today and wouldnt start

My trucks check engine light came on about two weeks ago and I pulled codes and they were my O 2 sensors and shortly after thay I noticed in 2nd 3rd and 4th gear when I would casually speed up it would hesitate like I had a trailer behind me and the trailer would nudge you forward but had no trailer on! But as soon as I would put gas pedal to floor there are no problems through all the gears. It's just when I drive normally! And then today after having truck driving for about 15 minutes on highway I came to a stop sign and when I stopped it died! Took me about 7 seconds to get it started then I had to have gas pushed about have way feathering the clutch to move without it dieing. Being only 2 blocks from my house I came to the next yield sign pulled over shut it off and started it up and it was fine. Just want to get it fixed I love this truck! New motor only has 40,000 on it

As you may know the oxygen sensors which are part of your emissions system read exhaust gases to determine whether or not the appropriate amount of oxygen is present in the exhaust. Based upon this reading, this information is relayed to the car’s ECU which then makes a determination as to whether or not to add more or less fuel to the engine. When too much or too little oxygen is present, this will cause Check Engine Light to come on. Too much oxygen may be present in the exhaust gas due to things like an exhaust leak, a vacuum leak, a faulty mass air flow sensor (causing a lean fuel condition) or faulty fuel injectors. To little oxygen may be present in the exhaust gas may be caused by things like a clogged air filter, a failing mass air flow sensor (causing too much fuel to be introduced to the motor), bad fuel injectors or a clogged catalytic converter. When the O2 sensor is not working properly, this will cause false readings to be relayed to the computer causing inaccurate adjustments to be made to the intake and fuel system in your engine. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your emissions system.

3. Check engine light / truck stalled on me today and wouldnt start