Q: Check engine light / truck stalled on me today and wouldnt start

My trucks check engine light came on about two weeks ago and I pulled codes and they were my O 2 sensors and shortly after thay I noticed in 2nd 3rd and 4th gear when I would casually speed up it would hesitate like I had a trailer behind me and the trailer would nudge you forward but had no trailer on! But as soon as I would put gas pedal to floor there are no problems through all the gears. It's just when I drive normally! And then today after having truck driving for about 15 minutes on highway I came to a stop sign and when I stopped it died! Took me about 7 seconds to get it started then I had to have gas pushed about have way feathering the clutch to move without it dieing. Being only 2 blocks from my house I came to the next yield sign pulled over shut it off and started it up and it was fine. Just want to get it fixed I love this truck! New motor only has 40,000 on it

3. Check engine light / truck stalled on me today and wouldnt start