Q: Check Engine Light. Trouble code P0141 appears but all sensors are new. Engine still stalls.

asked by on November 11, 2016

I replaced Cat, 2 O2 sensors, but CEL still there and sometimes car in limp mode. Can I still drive the car without damaging anything?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. Depending on why the Check Engine Light is still coming on would determine if it is safe to drive it. If you are getting codes related to the oxygen sensors and the catalytic converter then you may have the wrong parts or defective parts, or it may be a different problem all together. Air and fuel system problems can also cause these codes. If you want to have your Check Engine Light looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to diagnose why the light keeps coming on and help you make the necessary repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr