Q: Check engine light

Was told by mechanic that my cam shaft was old so he replace it for $50 then deleted codes and the check engine light were off but today they are back so it hasn't gotten fix I don't want my car to shut off in the middle of the road my friend told me it could be a cylinder ignition coil problem but I don't know which one they seem good also my car shakes when I stop or drive faster than 40 mph at random times

A: Did the cam shaft or cam shaft sensor get r...

Did the cam shaft or cam shaft sensor get replaced. You are having misfires and should get the vehicle scanned to see if one of the codes is to a misfiring cylinder.

You may have leaking oil from the valve cover into one or more of the spark plug holes and it would need to be replaced to stop the leak. The plug and boot will then need to be replaced.

If you'd like assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can come to the vehicles location to diagnose your Check Engine Light firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.