Q: Changing the rear heating valve

I need to replace the rear heating valve on my truck. I would like to do it myself but I cannot find where it's located. Could you please tell me where the rear heating valve is and how to replace it correctly?

A: Hello. The heater valve should be located n...

Hello. The heater valve should be located near the heater exchange unit on the vehicle behind the dashboard. The heater exchange unit should be mounted on the piping leading to the heater exchange unit, behind the HVAC blend door assembly. It looks like this may be a pretty intense job. I would suggest leaving it to a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, with the proper equipment and experience to service your heating valve.