Q: Changing a steering pump on a 2008 Dodge Caravan

Is it difficult to change a steering pump on a 2008 Dodge Caravan? Do you have a video on how to do it?

I don’t have a video on that, but I have a video on how to change parts of a steering pump. It’s the same basic process. It is a relatively hard job because it is located on the side and there is not much work in them. But anyone with normal hand tools and patience can do it. Just make sure that you do it when the engine’s ice-cold so you don’t have any problems with burning your hand or getting something knocked out. I recommend having a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, replace your steering pump for you. They will be able to perform the job properly so you won’t have to worry about it.