Q: Changed ignition switch now car will not start

Changed ignition switch now car will not start and stay running. Shuts off after a few seconds.

3. Changed ignition switch now car will not start

Q: All the dashboard lights came on. Car seems to be running fine

Hi there. All the dash lights coming on and staying on when you started your vehicle, leads me to believe, there is a problem with your vehicle's charging system. It could be caused by a faulty alternator. This would not...

Q: My Lumina 2001 turns off while driving 2001 Chevrolet Lumina

When the engine is not starting you will need to check and see if you hear the fuel pump run when you turn on the key on and off? If you do not hear the pump then you most likely...

Q: Power steering - 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hi. It is very difficult to tell you size of the belts that would needed to eliminate the power steering pump without measuring some things on the car. If I had to guess, you may need a belt that is...