Q: Changed ignition switch now car will not start

Changed ignition switch now car will not start and stay running. Shuts off after a few seconds.

3. Changed ignition switch now car will not start

Q: Catalyctic chugging issues

Hello. If the issue started after the catalytic converter was removed, then it may be possible that the issue is related to the removal of the converter. For many vehicles, the catalytic converter plays an important role in engine...

Q: I have 2003 Chevy Malibu.it has four misfires and smoke is coming out the engine

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...

Q: Q: Ignition cylinder locked.

Hello, it sounds like you have a broken ignition key tumbler. A new tumbler will have to installed since the old one will get destroyed while being removed. Have a qualified mechanic replace your ignition lock assembly to fix the...