Q: Change my timing chain. Got it on time from upper to lower chain tensioners and now I have no spark.

I've decided to put a new timing chain in my car it's almost at 300,000 miles I noticed a grinding noise inside my engine bay so I had to go look into it I found the problem and it turned out to be my timing chain on the top when I took it off I put the new one back on with new guys and new tensioner I connected everything back together and now I have no spark I don't know what the issue is all the connectors are connected I'm not getting any codes from my Alltel scan tool I don't know what the problem is I've checked wires I check grounds I've checked for broken wires nothing I don't get it

3. Change my timing chain. Got it on time from upper to lower chain tensioners and now I have no spark.