Q: Catalytic converter

Do you have to remove the radiator or any otger parts to get tge catalytic converter out when replacing.

Hi there. The catalytic converter is located in between the exhaust manifold and the muffler, under the vehicle. In most cases, it can be removed without taking off ancillary components. You might find purchasing a service and repair manual for your Mini Cooper beneficial as it will provide you with instructions and diagrams so you can determine if you feel comfortable enough to complete this service or hire a professional mechanic.