Q: Q: Catalytic converter

Do you have to remove the radiator or any otger parts to get tge catalytic converter out when replacing.

3. Q: Catalytic converter

Q: Check Engine light comes on when cars RPMS go over 4000 error code P0344

Hi there. This code is for a bad camshaft sensor. It can be caused by a bad sensor or it can come from another issue. I usually check the sensor first and then I check the timing belt. Most of...

Q: I recently changed my cabin air filter and I saw more noise from the engine. Why does this happen?

Hi there. The noise you're hearing may not be engine noise. You may be hearing debris being knocked around the blower motor. The debris may have fallen into the blower motor when you changed the cabin filter. Remove the filter...

Q: Car went into limp mode after putting gas

The check engine light indicates that there is likely something wrong with the engine or transmission in your vehicle and will usually come on in conjunction with the vehicle going into the reduced power mode. This happens when the vehicle...