Q: Car wont start or turn over battery is good

Car wont turn over I had the same problem the other day I spoke to a technictian they told me to use a sequence of putting the car in park waiting a certain amount of sec then natural and waiting. ... And so on. It worked just fine I just can't remember what it was please help

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. In most cases, when you crank over the vehicle but it doesn’t start, it’s caused by one of three items. First, the sequence the technician recommended was to attempt to clear an error code that disables the ignition system during certain maintenance. It’s possible that this code needs to be cleared by a professional mechanic with a digital scanner. Second, the issue may be caused by a restriction in fuel, caused by a broken fuel pump or other fuel system component. The final possible that an ignition system component like a crankshaft or cam sensor is faulty. The best way to know for sure and to pinpoint the source of this problem is to have a car is hard to start inspection completed by one of our mobile mechanics.