Q: Car wont start

My car wont start and the lights on the dashboard wont cut on and the electrical system wont power on

Hi there:

Although there could be multiple electrical system components that are causing this mass electrical system failure, it’s probably due to a bad battery, battery terminals that are corroded and need to be replaced or another electrical relay. In order to get your 2001 Hyundai diagnosed and repaired quickly and correctly, it would be a good idea to have a local mechanic from YourMechanic.com complete a car is hard to start inspection first. This will allow them to examine your 2001 Hyundai to determine precisely why it won’t start, then recommend the correct repairs.

3. Car wont start