Q: Q: Car wont start

My car wont start and the lights on the dashboard wont cut on and the electrical system wont power on

3. Q: Car wont start

Q: My 2006 Hyundai Azera stopped accelerating whole I was driving, now wont go over 30mph& shakes hard. What symptoms do I look for?

Sounds like you may have a misfire or transmission is not shifting. I suggest having the computer scanned for stored codes to get a better idea of what is going on. If you need to contact a mechanic like one...

Q: Do I have to drop gas tank to change fuel pump in my 2001 Hyundai xg300?

The Shop Manual does not refer to any need to remove the tank, therefore there should be an access panel under the seat. Obviously, if no access panel is visible beneath the seat, in that event the tank will have...

Q: The car shut-off as I pulled into my driveway and has not started since. It will "turn over" but will not start.

The vehicle may have jumped timing from the timing belt teeth broken off. This is why you got it to make backfire noises. You should have the timing belt timing checked to see if the timing jumped. Another problem these...