Q: Q: Car wont start

My car wont start and the lights on the dashboard wont cut on and the electrical system wont power on

3. Q: Car wont start

Q: I have a Hyundai Elantra Coupe and the check engine, oil and battery light came on. The battery and a heating coil were recently r

Be sure the parking brake is not engaged or perhaps stuck. Other causes of no movement in drive are large vacuum leaks, low fuel pressure, throttle body failures, and failure of key engine sensors. There may be stored diagnostic trouble...

Q: Q: Car keeps shutting off

Hello there, many different faults can cause your Hyundai XG300 to shut off. The most likely would be the battery, alternator, battery cable, fuel pump, ignition switch, or wiring fault. With many different systems and components possibly causing this fault,...

Q: My 2001 Nissan Sentra gxe won't start it cranks fuel is going to it but still won't start

Measure fuel pressure on the fuel rail on the engine. If the fuel pump turns on, that's hopeful but it doesn't mean there is actual pressure. Also, check for actual injector operation using a noid light. Is there an actual...