Q: Car wont go above 4k rpm when my foot is down but goes above 4k when i release it a bit

Hello sir, im out of options on the car. I have a 94 4runner 3vze engine with 249k miles. It doesnt accelerate on uphill roads and just stays at 30mph. But on flat roads it accelerates okay. It cant go up 4k rpm when my foot is down but when i release it a bit the rpm goes up. I changed the fuel pump, fuel filter, mass airflow sensor, distributor cap and rotor. I dont have any CEL on.

3. Car wont go above 4k rpm when my foot is down but goes above 4k when i release it a bit