Q: Car won't start there's an blue led light that blinks twice everytime i turn the key

96 accord with an alpine alarm model sec 100s everytime i try to start the car theres an blue led light that blinks twice so my car just been sitting for a week.

A: Hi there: It's possible that your 1996...

Hi there:

It's possible that your 1996 Honda Accord is experiencing an electrical relay problem in the ignition lock cylinder that might be causing the starting issues. The problem might also be caused by a drained battery or an alternator that is faulty and needs to be replaced. The best thing for you to do is to contact one of our mobile mechanics to have them complete a car is not starting inspection first; so that they can pinpoint the source of your Honda Accord's issues and make the best repairs.