Q: Car won’t start. It had problems overheating at first. Then something popped and water came out. I don’t know what’s wrong with it

One day my cars coolant level was low. I went and bought coolant for my car but I’m not sure if it was the right one or if I didn’t mix it well because it’s suppose to take 50/50 and the coolant I got was just pure coolant. Ever since I added the new coolant my car began to over heat a lot. I drove it to work one day and as I arrived at the parking lot something from underneath the car made a popping sound and what seem to look like dirty water began to leak out. I let the car cool at work for 10 hours. I was then able to drive it back home, making a couple of stops along the way, so it wouldn’t over heat. I was able to turn the car on for a couple of days after. Then one day the car had trouble starting, car began to shake and wouldn’t run. Ever since then, my car won’t start. What could be wrong?

This sounds like you started off with the coolant getting low due to a leak and then it got worse when overheated and blew the head gasket causing the misfire and no starting from coolant getting inside cylinders. You will need to have engine checked for the extent of the overheating damage to see if you need head gaskets or more work done.

3. Car won’t start. It had problems overheating at first. Then something popped and water came out. I don’t know what’s wrong with it