Q: Car won't start even though battery works

After my car overheated, I replaced the water pump and the thermostat. Now, my car will not start. My battery is not dead.

3. Car won't start even though battery works

Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

This suggests low transmission fluid or possibly a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors,...

Q: How can I tell if my radiator uses a bevel washer or a nut?

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. When it comes to replacing the radiator in your vehicle, it is best to replace the radiator with the OEM type. If there are two types of radiators that go into your vehicle, you...

Q: How do I replace the water pump housing gasket?

The water pump on your car is bolted directly to the engine block. The only housing is the water pump itself. To fix your leak, you will need to replace the water pump and timing belt. The water pump is...