Q: car won't start

I was driving and the car cut off on me so it's been parked about a month but I replaced the fuel pump and filter thinking it could be that I tried turning it on but it doesn't turn on when I turn the key forward like to turn it on it sounds like only the starter is turning also when u turn the key forward the fuel pump doesn't turn on I don't know what to do anymore with this problem

No starting conditions are the most common fault found in automobiles. With the car sitting for a month it increases the possibilities of potential faults that prevent the vehicle from starting. The most common causes would be the battery, fuel pump, ignition switch, starter, battery cables, or bad fuel. If you feel like you need assistance with these checks, a qualified technician will be able to diagnose your starting issue and perform any repairs required.

3. car won't start