Q: Car won't foward

When trying to go forward it smellsburnt won't move goes in reverse great have good transmission fluids

My car's transmission is unknown to me check engine lite on part store say 02 sensor bank 1 and 2

Hi There, It sounds like your forward clutches may be burnt causing them to slip when trying to engage drive. If the transmission fluid is low, this may also cause this type of problem. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your transmission.

3. Car won't foward